The Cortina Method or TCM is a brain-based methodology to resolve trauma. It utilizes a strategic protocol rooted in neuroscience for effective and efficient outcomes. The protocol is a multi-step process that does not require reliving or reexperiencing the trauma. The Cortina Method involves brain optimization and memory reconsolidation so that, moving forward, life is experienced in a much more beneficial and desirable way.
- TCM is a several step process where the practitioner is doing most of the talking, but the guest is an active participant
- TCM is an experiential process that involves the latest brain-based neuroscience findings, metaphor and storytelling, calming techniques, and more.
- TCM is designed to get the maximum amount done in the minimum amount of time.
- TCM is NOT ongoing therapy.
- TCM sessions are are typically 60 minutes to 2 hours.
- TCM sessions engage all parts of the brain to update to the present.
- TCM sessions do not require re-living past trauma to resolve it.
The first step in the process is a Discovery Call. The purpose of the Discovery Call is to identify what there is to resolve, determine where the issue is stuck in the system , answer any questions about the process and to set up an appointment for the session.
For additional information, click here: https://michaelcortina.com/